Elite Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Gaming

.|E Sof 2 Demo

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia

Go down 
+4
Xzi.
luminaire
Aldoz
Delta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Delta
Advanced Elite
Advanced Elite
Delta

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2008, 19:09

Belgium vs Estonia

Belgium:
- Priest (C)
- Snugg
- NavySeal
- Butcher
- Sika

Estonia :
- Kapu (C)
- Rocket
- Xzi
- Camper
- Staff

Screenshots

priest wrote:
Well we started 15 mins too late but who cares. We were all ready but didn't have a good server. We started around 20:30 in -$OD- Drugsbase.

Estland won the kniveround and started blue(useless kniveround cause they were blue already)
Belgium lost first 2 rounds but we managed to get back, thanks to snugg, and it was even all the time.

Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Estyp8

Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Arrowtf2 10-8 for Belgium

Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Shot0016hs9cd2

Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Arrowtf2 10-2 for Belgium

Conclusion

Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Arrowtf2 20-10 for Belgium

Extra Statistics

-- Odds

Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Arrowtf2 Belgium (1)
Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Arrowtf2 Priest (2) [33 kills]
Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Arrowtf2 Butcher (3) [16 deaths]
Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Arrowtf2 Camper, Priest & Navyseal (4) [1 escape]
Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Arrowtf2 Priest (5) [33/19]
Back to top Go down
http://www.elite-gaming.prv.pl
Aldoz
Promoted
Promoted

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2008, 19:24

GG wp belgicaa;)
Back to top Go down
luminaire
Experienced Elite
Experienced Elite
luminaire

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2008, 21:13

also looks like be is too powerful, estonia got some really nice players but guess it's oldschool experience that gave the touch.
Back to top Go down
Xzi.
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 00:09

3 of us inactive + we haven't played together for ages. Didn't even think of winning it.
Back to top Go down
NavySeal
Introduction Elite
Introduction Elite

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 01:35

Est got outplayed, nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Xzi.
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 02:04

Woulda taken you easily with activity...
----
Me & Camper playing ET now... Also in 3on3 CB OpenCup @ ET. It's mostly for fun. Want to make it to playoffs because there are so god damn many teams. Trying to move to CS:S like most of the SOF players, but I can't find my steam -.- Gotta guy a new one.
----
Going for 3-5 pos in this NC.
Back to top Go down
NavySeal
Introduction Elite
Introduction Elite

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 02:46

yeye always the same shit. You're always gonna kick our ass but u never seem to do it Sad
Anyway, better luck next time, you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Xzi.
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 11:51

We've kicked ass in every last NC, but it's always about the luck... If you can remember the last NC where we played Germany. Owned them hard, but Kapu lagged out and GER was scared to play 4on5 so they took FF and we were out -.- Our only opponent was teamNL. Now we ain't going to do shit anymore. We ain't playing together etc. That's why we're not expecting more than 3-5th pos.
Back to top Go down
luminaire
Experienced Elite
Experienced Elite
luminaire

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 14:23

Hmm about Kapu's lagg I understand but about your soundsettings not. You tried several things to change sound, and in the match you didn't get it right I understood from your comments on DB. You could have known that DNC was comming and not change soundsettings, but that's what I think.
Back to top Go down
NavySeal
Introduction Elite
Introduction Elite

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 14:26

Xzi. wrote:
We've kicked ass in every last NC, but it's always about the luck... If you can remember the last NC where we played Germany. Owned them hard, but Kapu lagged out and GER was scared to play 4on5 so they took FF and we were out -.- Our only opponent was teamNL. Now we ain't going to do shit anymore. We ain't playing together etc. That's why we're not expecting more than 3-5th pos.

Yeah you kicked ass in every last NC, That's why we won you with 20-3 the last NC.
Anyway I agree with you that estonia has to aim for a fifth place since I dont see much potential in it.
Back to top Go down
luminaire
Experienced Elite
Experienced Elite
luminaire

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 14:29

Well at least try to play against Finland and United Kingdom, so frustrating from demo is when a clan loses it won't play if it can't promote to the next phase of the cup and again a forfeit loss/win appears.
Back to top Go down
camper
Aimless
Aimless

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 14:46

We will still continue...dont worry.
Back to top Go down
Xzi.
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 16:38

NavySeal wrote:
Xzi. wrote:

Yeah you kicked ass in every last NC, That's why we won you with 20-3 the last NC.
Anyway I agree with you that estonia has to aim for a fifth place since I dont see much potential in it.

Orly, Hasta ... dumdydum.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Introduction Elite
Introduction Elite

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 17:24

lmao tom had been playing css untill 5 min before the match with me n he raped you guys
so that's not a real good excuse
Back to top Go down
NavySeal
Introduction Elite
Introduction Elite

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 18:01

xzi get your facts straight, hasta didn't even play the previous dnc.
Think twice before you post.
Back to top Go down
Xzi.
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 18:18

Na I ment the one before that.
Back to top Go down
snugg
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 22:42

well in the last 2 dnc's (without hasta), we've proven to be able to own ur ass anyway, broken. Matter of fact, we owned ur ass 20-3 and 20-10 which is much more than in the first dnc with hasta (who played all dnc I wars with mousetrap, ask lumi). Therefore:

Haha, Fail.
Back to top Go down
Xzi.
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 11:33

Right... Mousetrap was nothing if you can remember. Every 3rd sof player could bypass it.
Back to top Go down
luminaire
Experienced Elite
Experienced Elite
luminaire

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 12:30

Things happened, we are where we are now, Hasta is past, he admitted he cheated and we can discuss if BE won fair or not but we won't get any progress with it and many things can be discussed then and that makes only hate. Of course discussing is a thing we must continue but not about things we've discussed already.
Back to top Go down
NavySeal
Introduction Elite
Introduction Elite

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 14:45

And lets not get started about Dio. That dude got busted like 5 times already.
And lets not forget about your bust broken.
Anyway we can talk alot about it but we have proven ourselves in the game which I cant say from estonia who performes always pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Xzi.
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2008, 13:52

Ye, I cheated in some random war when I just found out about SOF in 2003. Dio's busted like 2 or 3 times. Once by me and other times by FP ss. Hasta hacked during the NC.

And yes, you're still a piece of crap who thinks he can do something in SOF.
Back to top Go down
NavySeal
Introduction Elite
Introduction Elite

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2008, 15:16

Dio got busted like 5 times already. Hasta was never busted in the NC.
And that last sentence reflects more to you, that is also why I enjoy owning u every time over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia   Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groupsphase (Week 1) - Belgium vs Estonia
Page 1 of 1