Elite Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Gaming

.|E Sof 2 Demo

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NC Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delta
Advanced Elite
Advanced Elite
Delta

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-07-05

NC Announcement Empty
PostSubject: NC Announcement   NC Announcement Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2008, 21:34

Quote :
Hello,

The last NC, DNC II, has ended quite a while ago and I'm glad to announce the third Nations Cup in demobase history!

I'm hoping the new NC will be a success like the previous two again and of course i also hope for a lot of thrilling matches with a lot of impossible frags.

Now we are going to give you a bit of information about how you are able
to participate.

- Participation

By making a topic with your team in the DNC III section you will be put in the NC playoffs or if your team is the only team, the NC.
Also, we are introducing a new system regarding the participation this season.
We will try to make it as fair as possible for everybody this year by introducing the 'Play-off System'.

What does that mean?
It means that you can create your own team consisting of people who live in your country to compete with the other teams that were created.
This system is made for the countries that have a lot of players such as Holland and Belgium. But of course if there are more teams in other countries there will be playoffs for them aswell.

PS. After the playoffs have finished the winning team can add other players to the team he played the playoffs with.

BUT if the admincrew, doesnt think your team stands a chance against the other teams we will NOT allow you to compete in the playoffs/NC. This is because the NC is hosted for the very best players of each country and not for just everybody.

Okay, this was about it for now. For further questions or information you can PM me or priest on demobase or add ref_sof2@hotmail.com / helstgod@hotmail.com.

Let's hope for a good cup and we wish everyone participating the best of luck.

Kind regards,
Priest & Steven
Back to top Go down
http://www.elite-gaming.prv.pl

NC Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Gaming :: Soldier Of Fortune 2 :: DNC III-
Jump to: